CUTOMER SERVICE / INSIDE SALES REPRESNTATIVE
Industrial Sales Division - Brush
Reports to: VP Sales
Customer Service Manager
The Customer Service / Inside Sales Representative is a dedicated resource for our Industrial Sales Division interacting with existing customers, potential new customers and building relationships on a daily basis. Main responsibilities include constant interaction with customers to assist in the design of new brushing tools and/or assist in the selection of stock brush items.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Order processing which includes coding, pricing, entry and sending order acknowledgments by email or fax. Orders are processed into the Sage 500 computer system.
- Follows up on order entry, production commitments, tracing shipments, problem resolution, RMA’s, and technical inquires requiring extensive phone, email and fax communications with customers, field sales representatives and distributors, manufacturing and warehouse personnel.
- Monitors customer credit and interfaces with customers and accounting personnel relative to credit issues.
- Maintains customer service and order records in a timely and organized manner.
- Initiates and follows up on customer inquiries and sales promotion programs.
- Maintains current product and pricing knowledge base, including applications and recommendations for all current and newly-introduced products.
- Provide callers with basic company information regarding: location, phone numbers, website and other related information.
- Assist with related clerical duties such as copying, filing and product literature organization.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to establish rapport with customers and work in a professional manner in a team-oriented environment.
- Detail-oriented, with strong organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Superior customer service skills and proven ability to develop and sustain productive customer relationships
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to measure the dimensions of an object with devices such as a caliper and/or micrometer.
- Familiarity with operating software, preferably SAGE 500 (formerly MAS).
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
Day to day work includes desk and personal computer work and interaction with visitors and staff.
We invite you to fill out any of the forms below and submit to jobs@MillRose.com.
PLEASE NOTE: You need to save these forms to your computer to edit them.