GENERAL ASSEMBLY / MACHINE OPERATOR
First Shift (start and end time varies between 7:10am and 7:30am starting and end time between 3:40pm and 4pm.)
Second Shift (4:00 P.M. – 12:30 A.M.) MONDAY – FRIDAY with $1 / hour shift differential
Follow the links below to apply online. Or you may apply in person Monday – Friday between 8:30am – 4pm.
General Job Duties are listed below. Note that the duties listed are not all inclusive.
- Perform simple, repetitive hand and machine production operations following prescribed methods and procedures to assemble / twist brushes of various mate- rials.
- Cut fill material used in machine operation twisting and/or assembly of brushes.
- Spread / position fill material evenly between stem wires, stops or guides usually provided for location.
- Twist / assemble brushes and place in containers.
- Obtain first piece inspections; use samples to check work in process.
- Occasionally twist / assemble short run brushes under direction.
- Follow instructions, prescribed methods and procedures to load and operate equipment with setups and adjustments provided and materials deliver to and removed from work area.
- Stock needed materials and supplies as needed.
- Occasionally attach handles, couplings, ferrules, thread stems, pull springs, flatten and form wire, end trim brushes, and complete similar operations.
- Record production information on proper forms.
- Detect and report faulty equipment, defective material, and unusual conditions to supervisor.
- Observe all safety regulations and maintain work area in a neat and orderly condition.
- Perform other duties as assigned or directed.
- Ability to read, write, follow instructions, check work with samples
- Ability to work harmoniously with others.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time, use hands to finger handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is required to walk, stoop, kneel or crouch occasionally.
- Ability to lift up to five (5) pounds (i.e., boxes and other material) throughout the day.
We invite you to fill out any of the forms below and submit to jobs@MillRose.com.
PLEASE NOTE: You need to save these forms to your computer to edit them.