General Job Duties are listed below. Note that the duties listed are not all inclusive.
At the direction of Product / Project Manager, perform duties required to set up and operate engine lathes, milling machines, surface grinders, drill press, band saw for a normal range of operations to machine parts for jigs, fixtures, dies, machinery modification and repairs, and similar items.
- Set up and operate many types of machine tools, such as engine lathe, grinders, milling machine, etc., on a variety of parts for machines, devices, tools, dies, fixtures, and gauges
- Work from drawings, sketches, specifications, written and verbal instructions
- Interpret drawings and determine operation sequence
- Select and set tooling of varying materials, conditions and finishing requirements
- Use various precision measuring instruments to check work and maintain dimensional relationships and close tolerances
- Detect and report faulty equipment, defective material, and unusual conditions to supervisor.
- Observe all safety regulations and maintain work area in a neat and orderly condition.
- Perform other duties as assigned or directed.
- Experience in machining with demonstrated ability to do prototypes
- Proficient in all machine shop equipment set-up and operation
- Proficient with advanced shop mathematics, machine shop practices, procedures, and various machine tools and measuring instruments such as calipers and micrometers
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time, use hands to finger handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is required to walk, stoop, kneel or crouch occasionally
- Ability to lift up to thirty (30) pounds (i.e., boxes and other material) throughout the day
We invite you to fill out any of the forms below and submit to jobs@MillRose.com.
PLEASE NOTE: You need to save these forms to your computer to edit them.