General Job Duties are listed below. Note that the duties listed are not all inclusive.
- Performs routine duties involved in name or identification and packaging of finished products.
- Work from customer and shipping orders, written and verbal instructions.
- Use labeling machine to print a variety of labels for shipping cartons.
- Package brushes / other stock items for stocking in warehouse or shipment; properly arrange brushes in pre-printed boxes for stock and over-pack in master cartons to fill customer orders.
- Exercise care to use correct containers, select correct brush, follow any special packaging instructions.
- Maintain and record inventory on all related items.
- Detect and report faulty equipment, defective material, and unusual conditions to supervisor.
- Observe all safety regulations and maintain work area in a neat and orderly condition.
- Perform other duties as assigned or directed.
- Basic math skills Ability to count.
- Ability to understand and carry out routine oral and written instructions, make routine decisions independently, sustain long periods of light to moderately heavy physical activity, and work harmoniously with others.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time, use hands to finger handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is required to walk, stoop, kneel or crouch occasionally.
- Ability to lift up to fifty (50) pounds (i.e., boxes and other material) throughout the day
We invite you to fill out any of the forms below and submit to jobs@MillRose.com.
PLEASE NOTE: You need to save these forms to your computer to edit them.